The ZX225US-7 medium excavator offers outstanding versatility to work on a variety of job sites, and enhanced comfort and safety features that give operators the power to perform productively and with ease.
- The only one its kind in the UK at present.
- Up to 11% reduced fuel consumption compared to previous models.
- Enhanced efficiency due to Hitachi’s industry-leading hydraulic system, TRIAS III.
- Improved comfort in the enlarged cab with integrated console and seat suspension, reduced noise, low vibration levels and wider door opening.
- Convenient access to components for quick and easy maintenance.
The ZX225USLC-7 is one of our most versatile medium excavators, thanks to its short-tail swing and a variety of optional extras. We developed it to deliver high levels of productivity and fuel efficiency, particularly if space is limited. Due to its compact dimensions, it is suitable for a wider range of jobs than the standard 21-tonne model while retaining its powerful lifting force. We also equipped the ZX225USLC-7 with two extra spools in the control valve. This adds to the versatility of the machine by making it easier for you to install various attachments. For increased flexibility, the excavator comes with two tilt modes as standard.
Advantages of having a 2-piece boom
- Ultra Short Swing Radius – working in compact spaces.
- More Reach and Height and handle more weight.
- Versatile to meet the most demanding demo requirements.
- Control and Safety not comprised – with the extra reach on both angles.
Available with 2 standard buckets, Grading and Digging.