Komatsu PC490HRD-11 excavator is a highly versatile unit which can be easily re-configured for changing work demands. Komatsu’s in-house boom change system includes oversized quick connectors for the hydraulic lines, to minimise back pressure and oil heating, without restricting oil flow. The system also features hydraulically powered pins, which are mounted inside the main boom structure, reducing risk of damage.
Our 490 High Reach is flexible to suit the most demanding of demolition projects, we can be modify to different arms to take a range of attachments up to 10T.
- Full Demolition Specification
- Extended High Reach 32m (can take up to 2T attachment)
- High Reach 28m (can take up to 3.3T attachment)
- Medium Reach 18m (can take up to 5T attachment)
- Quick Boom change System
- Retractable Tracks
- Proven Komatsu original Stage V engine technology
- Komatsu OEM quality: designed, tested & manufactured in Europe, for Europe